Administrator Help Pages
HelpDesk: Index of Help Pages
Still Need Help?
If you cannot find an answer,
contact the HelpDesk.
Contacting the HelpDesk or Listmaster
If you cannot find an answer to your question
in the list administrator help pages, or through the LISTOWNERS
mailing lists, contact the HelpDesk
for assistance. You should contact the listmaster
directly if the circumstances shown below are applicable. Include
your name and the list name when writing for assistance, and include full
or expanded headers when applicable.
- To unsubscribe an address from your list that ends with a character
other than a letter or number (a period, etc.), contains a non-standard
character (quote marks, etc.), or that you cannot unsubscribe using
- To get your password, if you cannot retrieve it through Password Central
(for example, your old address is not active).
- To permanently give up your list, if no one else has expressed interest
in administering it.
- To sell or promote services (or items) on the list. You must have
the listmaster's permission prior to posting on the list.
- To check on the status of list requests (new or adopted). Please wait
ten (10) days after you submit your request before writing. Include
the date you submitted the request, and the e-mail address used on the