User Code YourUserCode
1) Your Name (required)
2) Your Email Address (required)
3) Your Password (required)
4) Notify Me about Post-em's Yes No
5) Title (required)
6) Bold Names Yes No This option tells the program to display names on the individual display pages in bold type.
7) Uppercase Surnames Yes No This option tells the program to display your surnames in UPPERCASE.
8) Default Pedigree Style Table Text This option controls the default look of your pedigree display. Table is a 4 generation pedigree chart with dates and places. Text is a simpler chart but allows you to specify the depth.
9) Max Pedigree Depth (only valid for text pedigree) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 This field sets the text style pedigree maximum depth.
10) Max Descendancy Depth 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 This field sets the descendancy chart maximum depth.
11) Max Register Depth 2 3 4 5 6 This field sets the register report maximum depth.
12) Max Ahnentafel Depth 2 3 4 5 6 This field sets the ahnentafel report maximum depth.
13) Homepage URL This field allows you to have a link back to another page. e.g. http://your.isp.com
14) Homepage Title The text to show for the above URL
15) Page Heading
16) Page Footer
17) Allow HTML in GEDCOM Yes No This option specifies if the programs should escape html in the users GEDCOM. If no then the program will translate < to <, > to >, " to " and & to &. If yes then you could include html inside your notes, sources, etc.,...
18) Fix buggy CONC usage Yes No This option specifies that the program should adjust for buggy CONC tag output by certain programs. Set this to yes if your notes run words together.
Gedcom Download Options
19) Allow User Gedcom Download
This option allows or disallows the ability of users to download portions of your data in a gedcom file.
20) Max Download Depth 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 This option sets the maximum number of generations a user may download
21) Message for Individuals in Downloaded GEDCOM This field allows you to enter a message to be included as a note for each individual in a user downloaded GEDCOM.
22) Location of GEDCOM This field is for the location of the GEDCOM on your system. You can click on browse to find the file or type the full path to the file. If not specified the program will reprocess the last GEDCOM file that you uploaded. Last file uploaded:
23) Living Individuals
This option specifies the type of processing WorldConnect will do on the GEDCOM file you upload. Clean
means clean my GEDCOM using the options I specify below. Remove means remove the living and process
the rest using the below options. The living finder uses the individuals birth date to determine if they
are alive. If the individual doesn't have a birthdate, the program will attempt to approximate the value.
The following options can only be activated if Clean or Remove are checked on option #23
24) Cutoff Year This field specifies the year after which people without death dates are considered living.
25) Force Cutoff Yes No This option tells the living finder that anyone born after the cutoff date should be handled as living even if they have death information.
26) Replace Names with Living
This option is now forced on
27) Process Descendants as Living Yes No This option tells the living finder to treat descendants of people considered to be living as living even if they have death information specified.
28) Remove Notes
This option tells the living finder if it should remove notes from the GEDCOM and from which set of individuals.
29) Remove Sources
This option tells the living finder if it should remove sources from the GEDCOM and from which set of individuals.
30) Process Events as Notes Yes No This option tells the living finder that it should treat events (EVEN tag) as notes for cleaning purposes.
31) Other tags to treat as notes This field allows you to specify additional tags that the living finder will treat as notes. Enter the tags with a comma between each one. Like: CAUS,BAPM,BAPT
32) Tags to Remove This field allows you to specify additional tags that the living finder will remove from the GEDCOM file. Enter the tags with a comma between each one. Like: CAUS,BAPM,BAPT
33) Clean Marriages
This option is now forced on
34) Convert to Year Only
This option has been disabled
35) Message for Living This field allows you to attach a note to each of the individuals the living finder considers to be living.
36) Individuals To Remove This field allows you to specify additional people to completely remove from the GEDCOM file. Enter id codes one per line
You will receive a confirmation page when your upload completes. Large GEDCOM files can take quite a while to upload over slow connections.