NOTE: THIS PAGE IS NOT A LIVE PAGEIT IS ONLY USED AS AN EXAMPLEYOU CAN NOT SUBMIT YOUR FAMILY TREE FROM HERE
Your user code will appear here
1) Your Name (required)
2) Your Email Address (required)
3) Your Password (required)
4) Title (required)
5) Uppercase SurnamesYes No This option tells the program to display your surnames in UPPERCASE.
6) Page Heading
7) Page Footer
Gedcom Download Options
8) Allow User Gedcom Download
This option allows or disallows the ability of users to download portions of your data in a gedcom file.
9) Location of GEDCOMThis field is for the location of the GEDCOM on your system. You can click on browse to find the file or type the full path to the file. If not specified the program will reprocess the last GEDCOM file that you uploaded.Last file uploaded:
10) Living IndividualsClean Remove This option specifies the type of processing WorldConnect will do on the GEDCOM file you upload. Clean means clean my GEDCOM using the options below. Remove means remove the living and process the rest using the options below. The living finder uses the individuals birth date to determine if they are alive. If the individual doesn't have a birthdate, the program will attempt to approximate the value.
11) Replace Names with Living
This option is now forced on
12) Remove NotesAll Living
This option tells the living finder if it should remove notes from the GEDCOM and from which set of individuals.
13) Remove SourcesAll Living
This option tells the living finder if it should remove sources from the GEDCOM and from which set of individuals.
14) Message for LivingThis field allows you to attach a note to each of the individuals the living finder considers to be living.
You will receive a confirmation page when your upload completes. Large GEDCOM files can take quite a while to upload over slow connections.